You are here
Available in: EnglishEspañol
- The eighth Ministerial Conference on the Information Society in Latin America and the Caribbean will take place at Edificio Anexo, Torre Ejecutiva, located at Liniers 1280 (Montevideo) from 16 to 18 November 2022.
- The meeting is being organized by the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) and the Government of Uruguay, through the Agency for the Development of Electronic
Government and the Information and Knowledge Society (AGESIC).
- Participants must register online through the meeting website. Registration will be available from 3 October 2022. Online registration does not exempt delegations from the requirement to provide official notification of the name of the head of delegation and all accompanying members, which should be sent to the secretariat of the Commission (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Credentials will be issued beginning at 8.00 a.m. on Wednesday, 16 November at the entrance hall of the auditorium of Edificio Anexo, Torre Ejecutiva (Liniers 1280). Participants will receive an identification badge, which, for security purposes, must be shown at all meetings.
- The offices and conference rooms set aside for the meeting will have wireless Internet access (WiFi).
- The official language of the meeting will be Spanish. Simultaneous interpretation will be provided into English.
- This will be a paper-smart meeting. All official documents and statements will be made available to read or download at the website. Participants are advised to bring their laptop computer, tablet or other mobile device to the meeting, since only a limited number of printed documents will be available.